Admission to Class XI (2017)
St. Xavier's Higher Secondary School, Bettiah is a Christian Minority Educational Institution established and administered by Khrist Raja Education Association. This is a co-education English Medium School affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
The Senior School Certificate Course offered here is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi and is a two year post Secondary School Course which has been recognized by all Indian Universities as equivalent to the Intermediate College Examination. On completion of the course the candidates are eligible to begin the three year degree course in the universities.
- Since admission to Class XI is designed to be SELECTIVE in the Government's Scheme of education, students of Class X must apply for admission to class XI when applications are called for and appear for an Aptitude Test. Hence High School studies in this school will not be a guarantee for admission to Higher Secondary (Plus Two) Course in this school.
- The forms are to be filled online and there will be no forms made available at the school office.
- The filled in applications forms (After paying the application fee online) should be printed and submitted to the school office along with a copy of the class X mark sheet according to schedule given in the form.
- Incomplete applications or applications with wrong information will not be considered for the admission process.
- The application fee will Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred Rupees Only)
- All candidates are instructed not to make double/duplicate payments while paying the application fee online. Neither the school nor the service providers will be responsible for double or duplicate payment. There will be no refund for such payments.
Apart from the minimum qualification prescribed by the Central Board, the school has its own norms of eligibility for admission. Eligibility will depend on the following :
- High academic performance in the All India Secondary School Examination and Entrance Test.
- Regularity in attendance during IX and X. Thus, only those students can be accommodated who in addition to mental ability have also displayed serious application to studies.
- Character and conduct of the candidate should be such that during the course here at St. Xavier's Higher Secondary School he/she has shown clear evidence that he/she has benefitted from the character formation offered in the school. Mere academic performance WILL NOT MAKE THE STUDENT ELEGIBLE FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS XI. The Principal in consultation with the Governing Body of the school, is the final arbiter in this matter.
- For the Science Stream we expect an aggregate of 85% (CGPA 9). An aggregate of 75% (CGPA 8) is a must for the Commerce Stream.
- For admissions first priority will be given to the students of St. Xavier's Higher Secondary School.
- If the student leaves the school during the plus Two Course NONE of the fees paid by him/her, will be refunded.
- No student is permitted to come to school driving motor bikes/scooters and cars. This will be strictly enforced by the school authorities.
- No Mobile phone or electronic gadgets are allowed within the school campus.
- Regular attendance is a requirement for appearing for the class XII examination. Lack of attendance will not be condoned.
- School fees will be charged in two instalments and it should be paid online.
- The dates for filling the application forms online will be announced after the class X results are announced by the board.