Instructions for filling the online Application for Admission to Class XI
Candidates applying for admission to class XI are required follow the procedures given below
- Candidates should ensure that the details pertaining to the candidate is accurate and no wrong information is filled in.
- The Name and Date of Birth of the candidate should be exactly as it is in the class X mark sheet.
- The email address and mobile number entered in the application form should be of the parent of the candidate and no other. In case other email address and mobile number is entered and if there is problem with the process of application, the school does not accept any liability of it.
- The name of the school from where the candidate has passed class X should be clearly entered.
- The CGPA or percentage entered in the application form should be exactly as it is in the mark sheet. Any discrepancy in this regard will disqualify the candidate from the application process.
- The payment for the application is to be done online. When you select the payment mode as Debit/Credit Card or Netbanking you will be taken to the payment gateway website for online payment. In case of any link break or network failure due to which your application status is not updated but amount is being deducted from your account, then DO NOT TRY PAYING FEE AGAIN. Kindly do not make double payment. If the payment is deducted from your bank account kindly wait and do not make another payment. The school or the service provider do not take any liability for double or repeated payments.
- After payment of the application fee, the application form should be printed by the candidate and submitted to the school office with all the required documents according to the date and time given in the application form.